How it works
Welcome to the documentation of 3DRacers.
3DRacers is the first real-life videogame that you can 3D Print and drive with your phone.
Order online at the Store and 3D-Print your car for free.
- Videogame-like gameplay
- Hundreds of Car bodies and accessories
- Free App for up to 1,000 concurrent users
- Open Source and Open Hardware
- 3D Print (Easy print, no supports, ~2 Hours) one of the available models or Order a print online from 3DHubs
- Follow the Assembly Instructions
- Choose from: Corvette, Muscle Car, DeLorean, Pickup, Armageddon, Max Madness, Battle Tank
- Accessories and tires: GitHub Repository
- Preview and customize your car online with the Online Editor (Only static version)
- Or pick one from the community
- Create a custom car model from a 3D model
3DRacers Pilot control board comes pre-programmed, but can be programmed with Arduino IDE. It’s compatible with a wide range of sensors and devices and supports shields.
- Quick start and Reference
- Download the Arduino library for 3DRacers
- Download the support drivers for Arduino IDE
- Shields: Accelerator Shield, Proto Shield
- Fork on Github
Create a new car model
- Use the template with Tinkercad to transform your 3D model to a functional 3DRacers
- Read the How To with Tinkercad and Blender
- Motor driver for 2 DC Motors
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1 radio
- LiPo battery charger
- Drive 2 Servo, 2 DC Motors, 8 digital/analog IN/OUT Pins
- On board high efficency DC motor
- RGB Led
- IR Gate sensor
- Programmable via USB
- Shield support: